Tuesday 12 June 2012

I won't give up.

"If we love someone don't tell that person but tell Allah because eventually Allah know's the best and only Allah knows who really deserve your heart"

"with Allah you will never feel lonely and with Allah also He will help you to find the right match for your soul. Be patient young heart your time will come"

Do not love the one who doesn't love Allah, if they can leave Allah they will leave you. (Imam Shafee'i)

"Dan di antara manusia ada orang-orang yang menyembah tandingan-tandingan selain Allah; mereka mencintainya sebagaimana mereka mencintai Allah. Adapun orang-orang yang beriman sangat cinta kepada Allah." 
( Al Baqarah ayat 165 )



I won't give up by Jason Mraz

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving all my love"- Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment