Thursday 24 May 2012

My own timeline.

Salam everyone,
Currently finals just around the corner, yes this few years seems to be harsh on me but Insyallah I will remain as a fighter and keep my heart and mind as strong as I can. Alhamdulillah, Allah hear my prayer and Insyallah I'm going to perform my Umrah together with parents latest after the Hajj seasons end. Only Allah knows how excited I am and I can't imagine my feelings right now. No one can predict the future, never crossed my mind I could have a chance to step down to the sacred city. There's some fear beneath me, but for now I just can pray everything runs smoothly as plan. After all the hardship, the tears, the drama, the breaking apart etc, I've got the chance to back on my feet even it's a slow progress.

"What doesn't kill you will make you stronger"
Sneaking around on memories make me realize how's life have changed me a lot. Some were good and some were better not to be remember at all. There's a time I keep saying to myself "If I know things will turn to be..." but I know I'm just human that can't run from making mistakes in life.
The only thing I can do learn from them, never repeat the same mistakes, I also learn that sometimes you can just plan things the way you want it to be but Allah will decide and create a better plan for you to recover. I know I have wrote regarding expectations, with no doubt I'm admitting some expectations will haunt you down if you don't believe in Allah's plan. Most of people know what they exactly want in life but not everyone are lucky enough to stay on the right path without facing hardship and obligation. For example, myself. When I was in high-school I thought by 23 I will grad my Bachelor, pursue my Masters by now, get good job and get married at the age of 25. But it seems there's a lot of changes throughout my plan by screwing up my own teenage life, luckily I'm back on track by now and I believe Allah have a better plan for me. 

So let's keep the positive vibe alive and just be grateful what life have to be. We might not get what we want but with Allah's promise we will get what we deserve. There's no point looking back to the past, keep moving forward and be the best Muslims by improving to be better servants for Allah.

Remember whatever we do because of Allah it still count as ibadah. So even your still a student, a worker, a mother, a wife, a daughter or anything you are now be sincere and put your hopes and faith to Allah. Insyallah everything will runs well. 


Till we meet again Insyallah,
Ain Afiqah Ab Rahman.



No comments:

Post a Comment