Saturday 28 April 2012

Keep smiling and let your heart drive you for better.

Keep breathing, keep smiling, keep calm, keep focus and keep your heart closer to Allah.

There's a time when things doesn't work the way you want and it crush you badly till you loose hope to stand by your feet. You will never know what broken heart will lead you despair but with Allah you know you will survive. How can you lie to yourself about something that means the world to you? But remember life is part of growing up process, you may cry now but one fine day when time heal everything you will feel better and have the life you always imagine. The time when everytime you breathe there's a big hole feeling stuck inside and all you can do is keep yourself calm and keep writing.

Yes, I'm crying hard and keep saying to myself Allah have a better plan for me. Yes, I wish my mum were at my side during hard time but I know this world doesn't revolve around me so I just can keep my heart strong and go on with life. There's a light of happiness behind every rain of sadness.

I'm in a deep of missing,

Let me share one of my favorite song at the moment,


Till then we meet again Insyallah,
Ain Afiqah Ab Rahman.

No comments:

Post a Comment