Sunday 11 March 2012

Simple hello.

Every move start with first start and every start will significance to make a mark on others. Typical much for a brief, I know but this time I wanna keep things simple and pure. Alhamdulillah my journey to find my entity sailing smoothly even there's upside down sometimes. Life pretty amazing and everyone's doing good.
Hello 2nd year, I'm glad we meet in peace even there's some obligation occur at first but manage to overcome it. Yeah, keep calm and trust Allah. Study material getting tougher and my maturity level increase better bit by bit.
I don't want to elaborate much about my previous blog, just keep it as nice memory and private. Lately, lot's of thing going through rashly on my surrounding but I believe Allah have better plan for in future.I manage to keep hold on strong and smiling firmly on my feet. 
So let's start by this first post with a warm simple hello and be grateful with wonderful life around us.
source: Google image

Insyallah we will meet again,
Ain Afiqah Ab Rahman.

No comments:

Post a Comment