Monday 12 March 2012

Stereotype and reality.

One of my favorite picture of my little monster; Aisy Umairah
11 November 2011- Tanjung Tuan Resort, Port Dickson.

There's time I feel I wannabe kids again, when no one care about what you wear, you can be friends with anyone and everything in your mind seems pretty happy. I'm not saying I'm afraid of growing up, honestly some part of it can turn into pretty fun but some part of it almost fall me apart. Admit it everyone, being in kindergarten are much more happier than surviving university life. Stop fidgeting, agree those facts when you are freely to be yourself and no society push you away in order to fit in. Being unique is pretty awesome, but truth's hurt since not everyone are strong enough to stand up and raise their voice in public.
Stereotype turn into nonsense, and it become cruel till at one point it burst like a virus affecting the innocent. Violent become jokes and judgmental become ideology. There's a phrase by I can't remember whose quote it is but I clearly remember the quote "when life pushes you too much and you were struggle enough just to fit in, stop everything and just be yourself. Be uniqueness are much value than money". Somehow I agreed with does words, when I admit there's a path in life I push myself too hard just to fit in till I loose grip of myself which kinda unhealthy.
But everytime I feel weak, I remember this words and put a smile again.

source: Road To Jannah

Insyallah we will meet again,
Ain Afiqah Ab Rahman.

No comments:

Post a Comment