Tuesday 20 March 2012

Between du'a and prayer.

Alhamdulillah, life getting better when I organize everything well. Not saying, I have no pressure but till now I manage to handle it well enough. I have lot's of reading to catch up and there's a time I wish I have more than 24hours so I can spare a lot of time with Allah. I feel calm everytime I shared with Allah, it's indescribably feeling that soothing me inside.
How I wish I know the benefit of it long ago, Masyallah luckily it's not too late for me to discover it.I feel guilty by showing my aurat, by taking my solat lightly and other things. I know how my ignorant about Islam have lead me so badly. I'm being selfish by only care to be the best now without caring about afterlife that lead forever. Ya Allah, I wish I can turn back all those time and lead myself for a better way. All those crazy stuff I did really make me feel bad not just to me but towards my parents. It burst me into tears for a girl that grown up in Islamic path, slightly been away from it just because wanna fit in with the society until she forget about her rules and beliefs. I feel sorry especially to my dad since his the one that have to take all my action and consequences of all my bad behavior.
The beauty about Islam, there's never too late for a good change. Now I wake up with a faith and everything I do seems simple when I thought it might crack me apart. Supportive parents, family and friends really do help me a lot. Du'a give me strength and prayer get me stronger, but I'm still a learner. Which I know I have long way to learn and still a beginner. Insyallah, I will push myself and improve for better.

Sources; Google image

Insyallah we will meet again,
Ain Afiqah Ab Rahman.

No comments:

Post a Comment