Monday 12 March 2012

Bonding time.

Today I have quite interesting topic with my bestfriend, Nadhirah Naaim. It's about babies name, yes everyone let me repeat again babies name. It's irony until some level we both just realize how far we've gone through and what changes life have made to us. We're not the crazy teenage, which still confuse about ourself and trying to try everything to satisfy the teenage hormones. Yes, we grew up in perfect shape.
As everyone knows between me and her we are just two different entity that sharing the same souls. Means whatever in my head, will straightly reconcile on her without using Bluetooth devices. Okay that's exaggerated, but seriously life pretty amusing when we just accidentally bond into the same sense. It's like magic.
So we come out with our perfect babies name for the girl and boy together with the beautiful meaning, and we start making agreement when each of us have to be our godmother's babies in case something happen to one of us. Yeah, way too long to the future. So she came out with pretty sexy names; as for the girl she choose Sophia Imaan and as for the boy it would be Aryan Imaan. As for me, I prefer something modern but have some Arabic touch on my babies name. Too bad, I won't reveal mine here, have to wait till I literally gave birth one fine day. Insyallah, so before I end my crappy thoughts I post up a picture of me and her on my last year belated celebration in Whisk, Empire Subang Gallery.

19 November 2011

Quote of the day:
"Follow your heart. Regardless of what others tell you to do, it’s how you feel at the end of the day that matters."

Insyallah, we will meet again,
Ain Afiqah Ab Rahman.

No comments:

Post a Comment