Sunday 18 March 2012

Love and devotion.

Widely awake, and energetic. Sadly have no mood for assignment nor study. Feels like so unproductive today, wasted the weekend to the drain. Push myself too much till migraine attack. But Alhamdulillah, at least I know I'm on the right track, just need to hold on stronger outside and on the inside. Feel calm by starting the day sharing thoughts with parents. They simply the best and totally amaze me. Thank you Allah for all this great life, I can't do it without you.
Today someone ask me, why I'm still single when all my best-friends are currently happy with their partner. Simple answer, everyone have their own written "jodoh" just my time haven't come yet. Plus I want to repair, prepare and enhance myself to be a good Muslim lady that not only can guide myself but also people around me. I still have a lot of weakness to cover in order to be better in future. Not showing off or any other intention but I just want to prepare myself to be a good servant for Allah before I can be with someone (which means nikah here) and have a life together.
I wannabe the lady that will help the husband and the family for being a better Muslim. Together we both find the beautiful life in Islam, Insyallah. I'm not trying to point any contradict point here but I feel peaceful when I'm single. I have all my focus for Allah and at the same time I save all my devotion, love, respect, and kindness to my future husband that literally halal for me once we were together till the afterlife. I admit I do make mistake in past, but honestly I'm trying to learn from it. I'm not perfect, but I will do my very best to serve better and this time Insyallah I'm trying to keep my determination on it. I believe Allah have a better plan for me, one fine day the BIG DAY will come. Just keep praying and never ever give up.
Mama always said to me "Good guy are made for good girl, and Allah is always fair. You just have to be patient and never loose faith with Allah. When everything doesn't seem easy, knee down and confront with Allah. Share with Allah, because Allah never tired to listen from us. Plus, Allah never leave so make time for Him if you are too busy to ask from Him."


Source: Google image.


Honestly, I can't wait to meet a guy that can be my Imam. That can be the caliph to me and my family, strongly together till Jannah. I hope I already answer the question clearly why I'm still single by now. I don't hate or having any problem with relationship but I just wanna do it in the right way. The way that will be blessed by Allah (nikaah) and no doubt that will lead into sins-full action.

Insyallah we will meet again,
Ain Afiqah Ab Rahman.

No comments:

Post a Comment