Monday 12 March 2012

Motherhood

Mother, a woman that bring us to this world. I know it sounds pretty cliche but I love the bond between me and my mother, who I prefer call as "mama". It sound more sweet to me and bonding time never turn me down.
I'm faithful to have such a wonderful lady like her. She's strong, religious and good listener. What I love about her, her ultimate patient. Which I can described as amazing, since I always wish I would have that intensity to handle me, my dad and also other life to be care of. I love the way he makes every details from blunt to special a very special touch then she lead it into most beautiful things you ever had.

mama and me
11 February 2012- Bangsar office.

"I know I'm not the best daughter in the world, but deep inside I appreciate you have done to me. I know I'm not always be in my best behavior but deep inside I love you with all my heart and soul. I love you always and forever. Thank you for being there when everyone left and thank you for lifting me up everytime I fall. I wish you pure happiness now and afterlife. You deserve nothing but the best." 


Insyallah we will meet again,
Ain Afiqah Ab Rahman.

No comments:

Post a Comment